Too many independent referral groups yield little or no results for
members. This is often a chicken and egg scenario as it’s caused
by and results in –
- High Member Turnover
- Low Morale
- Disillusion and Selfishness
- Little or No Engagement in the Referral Process
- No Visitors
- Dwindling Numbers
- Further Deterioration in Results
If this resembles your group, it needs a circuit breaker.
Your Members Need Business or They Won’t Stay.
92% of Consumers Trust Referrals from People They Know.
B2B Companies with Referrals Experience a 70% Higher Conversion Rate.
ARTA provides highly specialised referral training & management to independent
groups. This enables them to develop the structure needed to obtain results.
This Training and Management Package has been specifically designed so members –
Form a Team Mentality
Set & Adhere to Their Own Standards
Develop Confidence in Each Other
- Attract and Give High-Quality Referrals
- Discover their Natural Referral Partners
This is an Annual Package
The Package Includes –
- 2 x 2 hour Referral Skills Training sessions in the first month.
- 1 x 2 hour Standards and Goals Setting session in first month.
- 5 Additional 1 hour Group Training Sessions throughout the year.
- Group & Member Management.
- Statistics Collection & Tabulation.
- New Applicant Interviewing, Approval/Rejection and On-Boarding.
- 3 x 1 hour Individual Member Mentoring Sessions.
- Meeting Agenda Creation.
- Speaker Roster Management.
- Contacting Visitors.
“I’ve had many opportunities to attend Steve’s training courses. Steve has the ability to engage with an audience, encourage interaction throughout and provide attendees the tools and skills they require to succeed. His outgoing personality projects into the room and creates a fun atmosphere keeping you interested from beginning to the end.”
Rena Christou, MJ Events
“Steve, Yours was the best virtual workshop I’ve seen. Very
entertaining and full of practical tips and advice for the group.”
Monika Ewens, Making Plans with Monika
The members want a ROI.
Multiple independently gathered statistics indicate referrals are healthy for businesses.
External management enables members to concentrate on the reason they joined – attracting referrals.
Existing independent referral groups.
Leaders and individuals from these groups are encouraged to organise an information session for the group. If you’ve already invested substantial amounts of time with the group, don’t throw that away by leaving.
The highest quality management and training of independent referral groups.
ARTA will ascertain the standards the group wants to adhere to which are in line with their goals. Training, management and mentoring will then occur to achieve these goals.